That was the day that I walked across the stage, turned my tassel, and graduated from medical school. My diploma said “Doctor of Medicine” and I had earned the right to put M.D. after my name.
Despite that, I didn’t feel like a doctor.
I had done a ton of bookwork and saw some patients in a heavily supervised capacity. I was nowhere near ready to take care of patients on my own.
When I decided to become an active real estate investor, it was a case of déjà vu.
I read a bunch of books, but didn’t have the practical experience to be successful on day one. It was residency that made me a real doctor and it was networking, mentorship, and real world experience that made me a real estate professional.
Most of my readers have no desire to become a real estate professional like me. They do, however, want to be smarter investors. That is why I started NestEggRx to provide education and information about commercial multifamily real estate.
Despite that, many of my readers have let me know that they want more.
They want to see behind the curtain of how investments through private real estate investment companies work. They want to see the business plan, the expected returns, how we look at markets and submarkets, and most of all they want access to these deals.
Whether they invest or not, they still want the opportunity.
Given my position as a principal with 37th Parallel Properties, I am now able to bridge that gap for my readers and allow them access to our latest offering:
Just click the link above and see what up until now was only available to our family of investors.
To Your Wealth!
Dennis Bethel, M.D.
P.S. Just a few highlights about Whispering Winds and why we like it:
* Pearland’s median household income is $101,211, which is higher than any of Pearland’s surrounding communities according to the U.S. Census.
* Pearland is ranked the 6th safest city in Texas according to USA Today.
* Zoned to Pearland ISD, one of the top performing school districts in Houston as per the Houston Chronicle.
* 37th Parallel Properties research has discovered ample jobs in proximity to Hobby Airport, Pearland Medical Center, Texas Medical Center, Houston Ship Channel, Port of Houston, etc.
* The Texas Tribune has identified Pearland as the fastest growing city in the Houston MSA.
Want to know more? Watch the webinar now.